Apple banana smoothie is a simple and easy fruit smoothie. Apple, banana, and milk together make a sweet and delicious breakfast smoothie.
Easy and Simple Fruit Smoothie:
Fruit-based smoothies are easy and simple to make in few minutes. Also, the natural sweetness and flavor of the fruits give an excellent taste to the smoothie. From kids to everyone loves fruit smoothies.
Apple banana smoothie is a simple and healthy smoothie recipe. Additionally, almonds add an extra flavor, creamy texture and nutritious to the smoothie. Kids would also love this smoothie.
Banana, apple, milk, and almonds make the kids feel fuller and energetic for a long time. My little son Aldrich loves this sweet apple banana smoothie.
Check out the other healthy smoothie recipes
- mango pineapple smoothie
- strawberry orange smoothie,
- apple kale smoothie and
- strawberry banana spinach smoothie.
Smart Cooking Tips:
1. You can also replace the honey with sugar or even you can add dates to this smoothie that gives a natural sweetness. Also, use a ripe banana that gives a natural sweetness to the smoothie.
2. Make sure to choose the sweet apple variety in this smoothie. Sour apples make the milk curdle.
3. You can also replace the whole milk with reduced fat or fat-free milk.
4. For a creamy smoothie, use frozen ripe banana. Frozen bananas help to give a creamy texture to the smoothies.
A powerful blender Blendtec:
Blendtec is a powerful blender that blends the fresh fruits, frozen fruits, and veggies in few minutes for the quick breakfast smoothie recipes.
Blendtec is my favorite blender so far that I use at least twice in an every single day not only for making smoothies but also for sauces, soups, ice creams, batters, and fondues.
It is light in weight and compact that takes only a few space in the kitchen. Also, the best and my favorite part in the Blendtec is easy to clean in few seconds, even after grinding the thick batters.
You can easily buy Blendtec at Amazon now.
Apple banana smoothie is a simple and easy fruit smoothie. Apple, banana and milk together make a sweet and delicious breakfast smoothie.
- 1 no BANANA
- 1.50 cup MILK
- 5 no ALMONDS
- 1 tbsp HONEY
- 1 no APPLE
Wash, peel, core and chop the apple roughly. Blend apple, banana, almonds, honey and milk together until smooth and serve immediately.
How to serve Apple Banana Smoothie:
Serve apple banana smoothie immediately after blending because the apple in a smoothie tends to brown soon and change the smoothie color.