Banana Bread with Coconut is an easy and delicious recipe using an overripe banana. This banana bread is soft, moist and flavorful with coconuts and pecans in 60 minutes.
An easy way to use overripe banana recipe:
Overripe banana is naturally sweet in taste and soft in texture. It is easily blended with other ingredients and gives an excellent flavor and taste to the recipes.
Banana bread with coconut is one such easy and delicious recipe to use an overripe banana. It is an easy and simple recipe to make in an hour. Also, you can store banana bread in a refrigerator for a week.
I make this banana bread and wrap it in a plastic wrap and store it in a refrigerator for a long time. I serve banana bread for breakfast and snack.
Smart Cooking Tips:
- Make sure to use the ripe bananas in this recipe. An overripe banana gives an excellent flavor and aroma to the bread.
- I added shredded coconut in this recipe; it gives an excellent flavor to the banana bread.
- Always bake banana bread in low heat (350 degrees) for an hour. Avoid cooking it in high heat.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth. If you add without creaming butter and sugar, it will form lumps.
- Make sure to wrap the banana bread using a plastic wrap or foil after it cooled down completely. Because it helps to tighten the crumbs and slice the banana bread without breaking.
- Banana bread tastes more flavorful when it serves next day.
Easy and Basic Bread Recipe:
Banana Bread is an easy and basic recipe, even an amateur cook can bake it. It does not require kneading or fermenting the dough. Banana bread is my first recipe in baking.
For the first time, I came through a banana bread recipe in food.com. I just tweaked this recipe a little bit by adding shredded coconut, because I love coconut flavor with banana and butter.
Coconut gives a light chewy taste in this bread. I added toasted pecans that give a crunchy taste in this soft and moist bread.
More Bread Recipes
- Eggless Date nut Bread with Oats and Whole Wheat Flour
- Strawberry Bread with Fresh Strawberries
- Chocolate Banana Bread – Easy banana Bread
Banana Bread is an easy and delicious recipe using an overripe banana. This banana bread is soft, moist and flavorful with coconuts and pecans in 60 minutes.
- 3 no BANANAS
- 0.50 cup BUTTER UNSALTED
- 2 no EGG WHL RAW FRSH
- 0.50 cup COCONUT GRATED
- 0.50 cup PECANS
- 1 cup SUGARS GRANULATED
- 0.50 tsp BAKING SODA
- 0.50 tsp SALT TABLE
- 1 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 tsp BAKING POWDER
- 1.25 cup ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Lightly brush the medium size loaf pan with butter.
In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar together using an electric hand held mixer (if the butter is not soft enough to cream, lightly warm it in a microwave oven for 20 - 40 seconds or until it becomes soft).
Add eggs and vanilla extract and blend well again until creamy using an electric hand held mixer.","In a separate bowl sift the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix well.
Combine mashed banana, all-purpose flour mixture, creamed butter and egg mixture, shredded coconut and mix well using a spatula until all the ingredients mix evenly.
Fold in the pecans and mix gently. Transfer the whole mixture into a prepared loaf pan and bake it for 55 - 60 minutes or until the tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Allow the banana bread to cool in a pan for 10 minutes. Turn out the banana bread onto a wire rack and allow it to cool completely. Wrap in a plastic wrap or foil. Slice and serve next day. The banana bread is more flavorful and moist after a day.
How to serve Banana Bread?
Banana bread is more flavorful when it serves next day. Warm the bread slice slightly in a toaster oven or microwave oven or serve at room temperature.