Moroccan lamb chops are the healthy and flavorful lamb recipe with spices and fresh herbs. Lamb chops marinated with the spices, fresh herbs, and cooked.
Moroccan Lamb Chops Marinade:
Moroccan lamb chops marinade include fresh herbs and spices. This marinade tastes spicy, flavorful and perfect for grilling the meats. It is easy to prepare at home in just a few minutes. Marinate the lamb for a long time for at least 2 hours for a flavorful dish.
The quality of the meat is more important for the delicious lamb chops. The meat should be mild, fresh and tender. The meat from Strauss is really amazing. Never tasted such a tender and flavorful lamb meat before. Try once and I am sure you will also fall in love with their quality of the meat as I did.
The way they raised the animals is really amazing that helps to produce the quality meats. You can check out their videos on how much care and effort they afford on raising the animals on their website.
Check out here for a free raised, grass fed, no hormones or no artificial flavored meat. Enjoy the summer grilling with the delicious and quality meat from Strauss.
Smart Cooking Tips:
- Using fresh herbs gives an excellent flavor but you could also use the dried mint and parsley too.
- Add spices according to your taste. Personally, I prefer little extra spicy flavorful in the meat. So I added little extra spices to the lamb.
- Choose a tender lamb loin chops for this recipe.
- This recipe works perfectly for grilling too. If you are planning to grill, place the marinated lamb on the oiled grill and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until your desired doneness.
Easy Keto Recipe:
Nowadays keto diet is highly recommended for the weight loss and healthy eating. This diet includes high protein foods and fewer carbs. Moroccan lamb chops is a delicious Keto recipe with lamb, spices, and herbs. Serve this lamb chops with some sliced avocados and cauliflower rice for a balanced meal.
Moroccan lamb chops are the healthy and flavorful lamb recipe with spices and fresh herbs. Lamb chops marinated with the spices, fresh herbs, and grilled.
- 4 no Strauss American Lamb Loin Chop
- 0.25 cup Fresh Mint (finely chopped)
- 0.25 cup Fresh Parsley or Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 0.50 tsp Cumin Powder
- 0.50 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder (to taste)
- 0.50 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 0.50 tsp Lemon Juice
Marinate the lamb loin chop with mint, parsley, olive oil, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder and lemon juice for minimum 2 hours.
Place the marinated lamb on the oiled heavy bottomed pan and cook on medium heat for 3 - 4 minutes on one side then turn and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes on the other side until done to your liking. Serve hot.
How to serve Moroccan Lamb Chops?
Serve Moroccan lamb chops hot with some steamed veggies or any of your favorite sides.